Luxury Detailing by the iAUTOHAUS Vehicle Spa
Welcome to the iAUTOHAUS Vehicle Spa- PROTECT & ENHANCE!
iAUTOHAUS proudly offers these services to not only protect your investment, but to keep your vehicle looking great. If your vehicle is looking a little tired or needs a little freshening-up, treat it to the iAUTOHAUS Vehicle Spa.
~If you are interested in 2 or more services, please ask about package discounts~
Professional Detail: $295- $369 (based on vehicle size)
- Includes exterior hand-wash, clay-bar with sealant, buff & body shine, engine bay washed, interior cleaning and protectant, carpet steam clean, vacuum, wheels, tire shine, exhaust tip polish- your vehicle will be showroom shiny!
Premium Window Tint: $395-$595
- 3M Film, reduces heat, protects interior, 3 shades available, lifetime warranty!
SunTek PPF- Paint Protection Film/Clear Bra: $895- $1595
- Superb quality, scientifically formulated, protects against dirt, rocks and road debris, available in high gloss or matte finish, 10-year warranty!
PDR or Paintless dent/ding repair: starting at $140
- An amazing technique that removes unsightly dings and minor dents and instantly improves the appearance of your vehicle
Professional Touch-up: starting at $129
- Improve the look of minor paint chips and scratches, prevent damage from worsening
Interior Repair: starting at $160
- Repair minor seat tears, fading and discoloration, carpet repairs- interior looks refreshed!
Headlight Restoration: $95-$125 per headlight
- Removes yellowing, fogging, scratches- your headlights will be crystal clear!
Wheel Powder Coating: $989- $1,200 (4 wheels)
- Enhances the overall appearance of your vehicle, choose from a variety of colors, shades and finishes
To schedule a spa service call Tam at 480.317.0777 x-405 or email email@example.com
All services done at iAutohaus and will require you to leave your vehicle with us for a minimum of one full day. Vehicle pick-up and delivery concierge service upon request and availability. Prices on any service can vary based on vehicle size, condition or area of repair or enhancement.